Last Updated: ) 06-Oct-2023
Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information provided voluntarily, such as through contact forms or when commenting on blog posts
We may also collect non-personal information about your visit to our Site, such as:
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Referring website
- Pages viewed
- Date and time of your visit
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To improve our website based on your feedback.
- To send periodic emails related to our blog or other products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries or comments.
Cookies and Tracking
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our trusted service providers who assist us in operating the website and providing services.
- To comply with legal obligations, protect our rights, or respond to lawful requests from governmental authorities.
- In connection with the sale, merger, or acquisition of all or a portion of our company.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these sites.
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- Opt out of marketing communications.
- Disable cookies through your browser settings.